International Freight Forwarding
Sending products from one international destination to another can involve a multitude of carriers, requirements and legalities. At Orange Line, we handle the considerable logistics of this task for our clients, relieving what would otherwise be a formidable burden. We guarantee that with our freight forwarding services our client's cargo will get to the proper destination by an agreed upon date, and in good condition, keeping the integrity of the freight
Orange Line has a logistic network supported by warehouses and premium agents globally. Due to our established relationships with leading carriers of all kinds, from air freighters and trucking companies, to rail freighters and ocean liners, we are able to negotiate the best possible price to move the product along the most economical route by choosing the one that best balances speed, cost and reliability.
Our International Freight forwarding service includes:
- Extensive route optimization capabilities.
- Staff availability 365/24/7.
- Tracing network providing a status update of each shipment at any given time, via all communication means.
- Handling of all types of cargo including: temperature controlled food, dangerous substances, animals, cars, over-sized cargo, etc.
- International warehousing, storage, inventory control and management, capabilities for any type of equipment.
- Handling ancillary services that are a part of the international shipping including insurance and issuing and related customs documentation (Such as ATA Carnet, Certificate of Origin, etc.).